HOW MANY STOCKS IN MY PORTFOLIO: https://youtu.be/9y6i9gSkLGc Dividend. Investing: https://youtu.be/Ok1IPRtjaZw PIVOT POINT INTRADAY TRICKS: …

1. Subhash M
    Subhash M says:

Sir, Thank you so much for very good insights. We can even apply such insights to other stocks.🙏🙏🙏
    I am sure that you are Engineer by qualification 🙂
    Two requests:1. Please tell us navigation to find charts on Zerodha. I am frustrated not to find after login.
    2. Please make a video,to list or discuss 10 stocks for opportunity wrt upcoming budget.(with assumptions and anticipation)

2. Debadutta Mishra
    Debadutta Mishra says:

Due to it's premium valuation yet I don't have any exposure to Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Earlier I bought ICICI Bank @415 and HDFC Bank @1195 which were perfect buy to me without any worry.

And today I bought some quantity of RBL Bank @329 & Indusind Bank @1325 and ready to buy on deep further..

But earlier I bought Axis Bank @715 though it's PE little higher. And now at current levels it was a threat for me. So should I hold it further or exit??

3. B Singh
    B Singh says:

Hcl reliance hdfc bank sabka results bohot acha tha fir bhi jabardast giravat thi aaj…poora market ab thak chuka hai..market mein money inflow ekdum kam ho chuka hai so acche results ka bhi negative impact ho raha hai…budget tak jaise taise ye level hold karega kuch expectation ke chalte ..budget aate hi dekhna kaise crash karega

4. Akshay Sawant
    Akshay Sawant says:

Due to this fall today it has come onto my watchlist…now depending on price action and candle formations with volume I will decide when to enter..

State bank of India bi acche level pe hai..with BPCL…all in watchlist

5. Dhirendra Jaiswal
    Dhirendra Jaiswal says:

Bro I need ur help When I analysis the RSI, MASD, Boli Band, and 20/50 Moving Avg always get a late confirmation for Buy/Sell call and got failed to get profit. Plz plz plz help me. u can call me 9958418885.

6. Prashant Kumar
    Prashant Kumar says:

Hi Sir, a general question, suppose i have done my due diligence and wanted to enter into a positional trading for short term. What is the best time of the trading session i should buy the stocks? Should it be start of the trading session, mid of the day or at very end of the trading session. As per my understanding, it should be mid of the day when all the emotions and factors has been neutralist. Kindly let me know your thoughts.

7. SUNIL KUMAR GUPTA
    SUNIL KUMAR GUPTA says:

श्रीमान जी पहले तो आपको दिल से धन्यवाद जो आप हम जैसे छोटे मोटे इन्वेस्टर के लिए इतनी अच्छी वीडियो लेकर आते हैं दूसरी बात मैं चाहता हूं आप एक वीडियो उस सेक्टर को लेकर बनाएं जिस पर आप लॉन्ग टर्म के लिए सही समझते हैं