Stock Market ATH Gold Silver Geo Macro Largest Wealth Transfer Ever MMGinvest is an [Educational channel NOT investment advice, consult your financial …

1. Jim Cooper
    Jim Cooper says:

I 100% percent agree about the boringness of watching someone’s face for 30 minutes as they talk. Also, looking at the charts is way more valuable information, especially with all of the indicators. Nothing against your face, But I would rather see all the charts/articles

2. fishtherapy100
    fishtherapy100 says:

I too have noticed some very odd on Telegram. Bloodthirsty idiots and no-nothings pontificating about geo-politics. And yes these people need to stop adding other peoples videos on your channel. It is bad mannered. They need to keep their tanks OFF your lawn.

3. Roy Desell
    Roy Desell says:

SPY correction, maybe 2900 to 3050 ?? then blast off March April back to previous highs, my thoughts only, look at Tesla, only a fool would buy a $30. or $ 40. stock, love your videos, Grrreeeeat

4. semtexslavkov
    semtexslavkov says:

For decades, cryptocurrency has been my favorite mostly BITCOIN when it comes to online or digital investments, it is a good thing knowing 2020 started very well for bitcoin and seeing BTC hovers around the $8,100 level against the US dollars shows sign that the bulls is doing everything to keep the price moving in an upward momentum, if this could hold strong then the next resistance area would be withing the range of $8,500 against the US dollars. I must say it is still a very good time for me to keep growing and earning daily because i was smart enough to find a working strategy/daily signals to trade wisely, With Mr David Loghan's guidance and daily signals i have been able to grow a very strong portfolio. Again, last month i was able to grow my initial 1.4btc to 6btc within a space of 3 weeks , this you would agree is a very good profit, i must say this is not the right time to Hold, but to use this opportunity to accumulate and grow strong portfolio with David's daily signals. David can be reach via Whatspp: + 447588805616 and Telgram @ davidloghan for inquiries into profitable trading systems.

5. Steve's Shed
    Steve's Shed says:

It's getting to be a very scary world. But i justify my actions by knowing that I'm old so i don't give a crap if it ends while I'm doing the right thing by being outspoken about the truth of corporate corruption.

6. William Iannucci
    William Iannucci says:

Son I can tell by the way you're speaking you're single and lonely been there done that you should find a nice woman and get married so you can be miserable like me, Lol just having fun with you thanks for the information. PS Call On Jesus like I did and I'll fill you with happiness and everlasting life. 👍