Amid rising tensions between the U.S. and Iran, college students applying for financial aid were alarmed by the spread of misinformation online. MoneyWatch …

1. Dirty South
    Dirty South says:

Amazing how all of the women that love to scream equality are suspiciously quiet when it comes to the selective services. Why is it only males have to register at 18 and not females? I guess they don't want equality when it comes to war

2. OoEYESWIDEoO OoBLOODSHOToO
    OoEYESWIDEoO OoBLOODSHOToO says:

*WE NEED A MILITARY DRAFT FOR THE MILLENNIALS TO LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A “REAL” HUMAN BEING INSTEAD OF THE WHINING SISSYS, $5 DESIGNER COFFEES, AND THE “OK BOOMER” STUPIDITY THAT’S GOING ON. 👌🏿👌🏾👌👊🏾✊🏾👍🏾* *🇺🇸 MAKING ‘MERICA GREAT AGAIN 👍🏾🇺🇸*

3. Jordan Goodman
    Jordan Goodman says:

I wish they would draft all these people mouring the loss of a terrorist because they dont think him killing Americans was a good enough reason to smear his guts down an air strip .

4. DIGITAL SILVER
    DIGITAL SILVER says:

So only makes have to register what about females I thought they wanted equality?? What about the women who believe they are men? Shouldn’t they sign up if they really believe they are men? Or the men who claim to be women? Do they get a pass?? Which bathroom do they use!?!!! The confusion l!??!!

5. Weeping Man
    Weeping Man says:

I never filled out the paperwork. The prefilled out card just came in the mail when I was 17. Same time I was kicked off tenncare ( the states medical insurance children are supposed to be guaranteed until 18). I ended up joining the army at 21 anyways cause no one was hiring at the time. I'm out now. Here's a hint folks. If it goes through. Just sign up beforehand and pick a job with a retardedly long training period. No one going into this one is gonna make it back.

6. David Turner
    David Turner says:

Americans have nothing to worry about. Obama fixed the naturalization terminology. Immigrants becoming citizens no longer honor our country and
    are expected to fight for its freedom. Only American born will be drafted.