Retirement Planning in India is tricky and often ignored by investors. For decades, Indians have given more importance to other goals in life like chidlren educaiton and house and ignored their retirement planning which has created a situation like a retirement time bomb.
A big number of people in India will not retire will sufficient corpus and will struggle financially once they are old.
In this talk, we are going to talk about various issues like these which are linked to retirement.
Retirement is a phase when your income stops for a tenure, but you still have all your expenses to be done. It can be 30-40 yrs period when you finally turn 55-60 years of age or it can also be a 3 yr period when you take a break from job.
In this vidoe, I have PV Subramanyam of www.subramoney.com with me to talk at length various things related to retirement planning.
Here are the discussions which are part of this 60 min talk.
– What is Retirement (its not what you think)?
– Investors attitude towards retirement
– Retirement Time Bomb – The future of India
– Job Opportunities which can be created if Govt address Retirement issue
– Top mistakes investors do in their retirement planning
– Where to invest for your Retirement?
– Why retirement planning has become famous these days
– How “bad retirement” puts burden on children
– A quick and simple way of estimating your retirement corpus
– Early Retirement – What it means and is it possible?
– Suggestions for someone who is already late for retirement!
The state of Retirement Planning and awareness in India is very bad and its a time bomb ticking to explode.
A vast majority of people in India are going to face a severe money crunch when they retire as they are not saving enough.
For your retirement planning, you can visit : https://www.jagoinvestor.com/retirement-planning
For more videos and discussions visit www.jagoinvestor.com