I’m $1000000 In Student Loan Debt!! Get a FREE customized plan for your money. It only takes 3 minutes! http://bit.ly/2YTMuQM Visit the Dave Ramsey store …

1. james heyer
    james heyer says:

He cant go out to dinner, no vacations, he is gonna have to live like a broke college student. Either he will be lying to his fiance or she wont be marrying him. He is a loser. Who in their right mind is going to go to him for medical?

2. Mr. Right Now
    Mr. Right Now says:

Dave says if you’re making 250k a yr why are you only paying 120k towards the debt? I calculated pre-tax dave! Dave says “i know”! What? Bro u didnt know you just said something stupid then disregarded it.

3. Don C
    Don C says:

Quite often these people are portrayed as victims, but to get into this kind of debt takes a mountain of effort. I predict a divorce in less than 5 years, and then a career meltdown.

4. MrCurbinator
    MrCurbinator says:

This guy is going to be dragging every kid, adult, and senior in town into his office for forced orthidontal care. People are going to have to commute in groups only for protection

5. K Nyansa
    K Nyansa says:

Dave kinda reminds me of Former wwf commentator JR. I could imagine JR instead of Dave uttering " you're kiddin me, what were you thinkin" adding oh my god for emphasis 😀

6. canadianjatti
    canadianjatti says:

I don't think Canada would allow this. WHy are student loans unlimited?Why arent they capped like other loans. So in the states I can just go to school for life and keep going up in the millions and then die? I guess its great if you never plan on paying it back…

7. Steve Mark Williams
    Steve Mark Williams says:

I am 32 years with a bad record of debt of 87k debt in credit cards which include heavy student loans. I am really satisfied and contented with the service provided for me by FixMyCreditDoctor.Org].because I put my trust in them and it wasn’t in futile,after i contacted FIXMYCREDITDOCTOR•ORG and behold they fulfilled all the promises about clearing my debt and deleting all the negative items in my report,this is really unbelievable..you can check for yourself on google contacting the same link i used and thank me later…….

8. Jerome H Powell
    Jerome H Powell says:

9. Jerome H Powell
    Jerome H Powell says:

I am incredibly grateful for coming across FixMyCreditDoctor.Org]. I was in bankruptcy and glued to crushing student loan debt which I still battle in my mid 40’s. Thanks to the team at [FixMyCreditDoctor.Org].. I am no longer in bankruptcy & all negative marks erased and to top it off they assisted me with my student loans, which I no longer have! I can now move forward in my life and live a life free of financial hardships………