EPF has been a popular choice of saving tax and retirement planning for over 60 years and currently close to 4 crore members are depending upon their EPF balances for comfortable post retirement life. On the other hand, NPS was launched in 2004 for new Government employees and subsequently it was offered to general public in 2009. NPS is still to gain popularity among masses.

But, Employees that are currently covered under the EPF scheme have the option to shift to the NPS scheme and make use of the attractive tax benefits and savings that apply under NPS. With the recent changes in the NPS and EPF, many investors are in the dilemma that which scheme is better. Your search and dilemma ends here, please watch the video.

Find us on Social Media and stay connected:
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/YadnyaAcademy
Facebook Group – https://goo.gl/y57Qcr
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/InvestYadnya

source

1. Easy Computing
    Easy Computing says:

Sir maine abhi new hi central govt m army m as a civilian clerk post pr join kiya h isse phle mai tata Motors lko m contract pr work krta th jha mera PF dedication hota th maine resign de diya h pr 2 months notice period pura n krne k wjh s charges pay krne h jo ki mai nhi krna chta to kya PF s Mere NPS m koi problem to nhi ayegi? Pls explain. How to save my money?

2. Bharat Kumar Majhi
    Bharat Kumar Majhi says:

I Bharat Kumar Majhi works in Forest Department,Govt of Odisha since 2009.I have contribute Rs2000 and Govt contributes Rs2000 per month for Nps. I like to open an EPF account. May I open an EPF Account and if , suggest me. If employer contributes for Nps then can employer contributes for EPF

3. ankush soni
    ankush soni says:

please suggesed me, i am now state govt employee, earlier i was in private job, so i was in epf scheme and now in nps scheme. my nps account is start in 1 year earlier and epf account close from 1and half year. plz suggest me how i transfer my amount from epf to nps.

4. basantable
    basantable says:

Hi, Thanks for provide detail description. I am an corporate employee and working in an IT MNC Company Hence already have EPC Account . Is it good to go for NPS if yes then what additional benefits i'll get.

5. Aman R
    Aman R says:

what is tax treatment of tier 2 nps account??? is indexation benefit available after 3 year ???

Q2 what is tax treatment of nps tier 1 treatment on 20% leftover? is indexation benefit available here??/

6. Aman R
    Aman R says:

7. IdoCareForPeople
    IdoCareForPeople says:

both are garbage… dotn get sucked in as gov spends all your money in EPF a gov bankruptcy will wipe out all your retirement savings… NPS has market risk… gov wants to force people into market risk,… Pensions are not to be held in risky investments… plan accordingly…

8. Tamanna286
    Tamanna286 says:

i jv already invested 150000 in epf and ppf combined. can i invest now in nps? and if i do, shall i get tax benifit under 80ccd?
    and what will be my employer's contribution as my employer already invested in my epf account?

9. mritunjay
    mritunjay says:

+yadnyainvestmentacademy First i would like to say to your whole team for providing such an informative video.

Can you please make a video just on NPS, as i am looking at it as an investment and tax benefit purpose. It will be great if you can explain through an example as you did in your other videos. I would like to know more about what happens after maturity/retirement in NPS;i.e, how maturity amount is being debited from this fund.