Life insurance plan for retirement? What policy should one take for retirement? Endowment plan, whole life plan, term policy? There are many options but which one should one take? Where does insurance fit in retirement planning? Is buying insurance policy for retirement good? Or one should look at other investment options? Financial planner and adviser P V Subramanyam tell b wealthy Swati that one should take only two insurance policies.So which one are those? get to know in this video.

source

1. Parender Singh
    Parender Singh says:

Gm man mera invest is mutal investment 5000 rs and ppf 2000 rs sukaniya 2000 rs rd 2000 rs lic 1600 rs mera investment tik hai kya plese coment me mai BSF mai job kar raha hu meri age 33 hai mai42 age mai retirment luga kya tik hai my whatsap 7635900559

2. Parender Singh
    Parender Singh says:

3. Rajiv Chaudhary
    Rajiv Chaudhary says:

Dear ma’am,

First of all congratulations for your successes of your channel and wish you many more to come in future.

I have made a portfolio on the basis my assessment. Amount invested is 3k each and period is appx 15-20h. Goal is to have a handsome corpus for my retirement.
    My age is 31yrs.

ABSL Tax Relief 96
    Mirae Asset emerging bluechip fund
    ICICI Pru Midcap fund
    SBI Focused Equity fund
    Kotak Focused Equity fund

Plz have a look and suggest changes as per your opinion

Thanking you in anticipation
    Warm regards

4. Awadhesh Singh
    Awadhesh Singh says:

As usual,Apki ye video bhi bahut informative aur achhi hai Swatijee.
    But I have a one question about term insurance.Term insurance me ek condition hoti hai ki Jo graduate hote hai use hi ye plan milta hai,lekin Jo graduate nahi Hain wo kaise term plan Le sakte hain,Plz reply Swatijee.Thanks

5. IronMan -The Best Avenger
    IronMan -The Best Avenger says:

Mam, अगर मिया और बीवी दोनों कमाते हैं, Independent है और उनको कोई बच्चा भी ना हो तो क्या इस स्थिति में उनमें से किसीने Term plan लेना चाहिए या नहीं?
    या Term plan के बजाय Mutual Fund, ELSS मे Invest कर Tax saving और MF द्वारा सम्पत्ति बढ़ानी चाहिए..? क्या सही है इस स्थिति में? 🤔 Please guide me Mam .. 🙏 Thanks 🙏

6. suhani jain
    suhani jain says:

Sbi wealth builder 2013 to 2018 I'll invest 2.5lk

Sbi elite platinum ulip  1.5 for 5 yr in 2017 to 2021

Mam iske alawa kya changes kru portfolio .

Mujhe main ulip plan k baare m apki advise chahiye.kyuki y fund abi tk return dena shuru ni kiye  .

Iske alawa kha invest kiya ja skta h.

7. KAMAL GARG
    KAMAL GARG says:

Sir, your audio is just not audible. Please see that the mics are placed properly with proper volume setting at the time of recording of the session. I can't hear anything on my laptop.

8. Dev Kumar
    Dev Kumar says:

Madam ji…. namaskar. I have govt job in Punjab state power electricity corporation in Ludhiana Punjab. My salary is 25000+. Please tell me how can save money for future. Will you call me please 7508777947

9. kumar santosh
    kumar santosh says:

आपने सही समय पर वीडियो पोस्ट किये मै बच गया नही तो गलत निर्णय ले लेता टर्म प्लान के बारे में । धन्यवाद मेम ।

10. Vinod Kumar Singh
    Vinod Kumar Singh says:

Dear Ms Swati,

I had shared the same on your mail also. Would appreciate if you can reply thru mail also.

Very Good evening !!!

My age is 43 years now, I was not much aware of the financial plans.

From the last 1 year i had been viewing your program on YouTube. I am very thankful to you for the knowledge i had gained from your channel.

After getting the knowledge from your channel i came to know that my financial plans are not up to the mark. I feel I am late on my Financial Freedom .

so for the reason, i am writing this mail to you.

below are my policy details, I have 2 objectives:-

Need 50 Lacs after 14 years, for daughter marriage.
    Need corpus of 2 Crore at age of 50 or at age of 60. in both scenario how much i need to invest in mutual funds ?

To align my plan, Should i continue the below plans or discontinue & to divert cancelled policy amount to Mutual funds, seeing my above 2 objectives ??

Policy

28/02/2025
    25/03/2026
    28/02/2037
    28/08/2031
    Repay/Bal Yr

3/14, 3/18

I have 10 lacs invested in Fixed deposit for last 3 years, which I have kept as Emergency Funds.
    I have Term Insurance of 65 Lacs with no Loans & Liabilities.
    I have Medical Floater Policies amounting Rs 15 Lacs.

From last one year i had started investing in below mutual Funds, & had the below Portfolio after gaining the knowledge from your channel.

Policy
    HDFC Index Fund
    Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund D- (G)
    ICICI Pru Bluechip (D) plan – (G)
    Kotak Standard Multicap D- (G)
    Axis Focused 25 Fund D-(G)
    Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip D- (G)
    SBI Small Cap fund
    1/9/2017
    14/9/2018
    10/9/2018
    10/3/2018
    14/8/2018
    8/10/2018

Monthly I am investing Rs 9,000 in the above funds. which i will increase with the increase in income every year by 10% .

I am also investing Rs. 2,000 per month in Mirae Asset Large Cap-Direct & Rs 10,500 per month in Mirae Tax Saver Fund-Direct in name of my wife as she is also earning Salary Rs. 18,000 per month from last one year.

Please guide me above all policies, should i continue & will be able to achieve the above 2 objectives mentioned. Or I need to realign above traditional policies.

-Regards

Vinod kumar Singh

11. Vineet Rajput
    Vineet Rajput says:

Thanks for gd. Information subrmanyam sir & swati ji,
    One question swati ji by mistake ager LIC jaada ho gaye ho to beech main close kar sakte hai Kay? . Please next video main baataye

12. Deepak Panwar
    Deepak Panwar says:

कितनी achi बात की sir ne, लाइफ insurance की जगह कैश फ्लो insurance बोलना चाइये😊😊😊👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻,बहुत he acha वीडियो स्वाति जी😊😊😊👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🙏🙏🙏

13. Amazing Videos
    Amazing Videos says:

Am 18 yr..old and me 1lack rupes invest karne vala hu stock market me…for long term so mera portfolio me sirf 2 share lene vala hu….jiska annyalyasis kiya he…. So concentrated portfolio thik he ya 6 to 7 shares lene chahiye