Broadcasting LIVE – October 23, 2019, from the headquarters of Ramsey Solutions. Want a FREE customized plan for your money? It only takes 3 minutes!

1. Bryland S
    Bryland S says:

Dave and team are the best. The system is working for us….60% of our debts (over $145K!!) are paid and we are on track to be debt free by summer of next year! Thanks, Dave! If anyone is hesitating to start and wondering if it works, it definitely does. Don't wait another day!!:)

2. Kyu T Lee
    Kyu T Lee says:

THE BEST way to minimize debt is to teach your children to live on SURVIVAL MODE.
    1. 1 item for birthday and 1 item christmas!!!!
    2. Annual child clothing list until they get ajob and buy their own clothes: 8 jeans, 5 shorts, 16 tshirts, 2 tshoes, 16 socks 16 underwear, 1 dress outfit, 1 dress shoes, 3 sweaters, 2 jackets, 1 coat, 2 longjohns, 2 gloves, 2 winter hats.
    3. No JUNKFOOD or SODAS
    4. HAVE A GARDEN AND EVERY FAMILY MEMBER PARTICIPATES!!!
    5. EVERYFAMILY MEMBER HAS UNPAID HOUSEHOLD CHORE!!!!
    6. Go over meal planning and meal costs with your chilfdten.
    7. 30 minute maximum tv or internet time if not educational.
    8. 30 minute FAMILY walk everynight after dinner be it outside or walking in place in livingroom.
    9. Weekly family meeting to disciuss why financial freedom is important and steps each can take towards their goals.
    10. STOP OVER EATING!!! YES WE ALL DO IT!!!

3. Aspen Love
    Aspen Love says:

Dave Ramsey is the best, I love all the awesome advice, thank you, also Rachel his daughter is amazing and so helpful and can’t forget Chris Hogan and George Camel, they are just awesome!!!

4. tomaitoe
    tomaitoe says:

I'm so grateful I found Dave Ramsey. I've been debt free since yesterday. I woke up feeling free and light. I rent now and I am on Baby Step 3. Now I'm wondering how to buy a house without a mortgage.

5. Chela Cheese
    Chela Cheese says:

I am obsessed with the Ramsey team… sign up with an ELP for RE agent and tax pro… will only take the Ramsey team advice (Hogan, Cruze, borrow future etc). I also pass the word about Ramsey team to everyone around me. Signing up online today with FPU. Have the every dollar pro but need a plan.
    MUITO OBRIGADA RAMSEY TEAM
    (Thank you very much in PORTUGUESE) Anabela 🙏🏾❤️

6. R H
    R H says:

I love Dave, and have a question, how does he not have a blow out with so many financially irresponsible people. The young, I get it, but not some of the others. One show had a woman with 30 some credit cards all maxed out, how does the brain not recognize the stupid of what they are doing. Dave is very wise, I would love a husband like him.

7. Chuck May
    Chuck May says:

Uh, Dave, sorry, but Sharon IS too snobby to live in a run down double wide mobile home. Doesn't mean she is evil, most women seem to share her feelings. Let's just be honest about it.

8. Chuck May
    Chuck May says:

One thing I disagree with Anthony O'Neill on regarding first time home purchasing is his statement on letting the buyer's agent negotiate the purchase price of the home. Since the agent's commission is a percentage of the sale price, it is in his personal interest that the home sells for the highest price possible to maximize his/her own paycheck from the transaction. The old real estate joke is: "Who represents the buyer in a real estate transaction?" The answer: "No one!" There is no incentive to the buyers agent to negotiate a lower price, it is up to the buyer to research true market value and negotiate a fair price, period.

9. newton raymond
    newton raymond says:

He's right about using cash it's so much more difficult to spend it. I spent all year working 12 hour days most times 7 days a week, I recently went to Verizon wireless to treat myself to the new Samsung not 10+ knowing the price but couldn't justify spending that much on a phone that's gonna do the same thing as the one I currently use. I took the money and returned it to it's stash box