Leads a significant portion of the Wealth Management business. Acts as the primary interface between areas of responsibility and the leadership team. Oversees initiatives that are defined by business strategy and contribute to the organizations values and vision.
- Manages diverse functional groups. Identifies business unit requirements, creates project and process specifications, coordinates with project teams and ensures that projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Develops and executes key parts of Wealth Management’s strategy to achieve key business objectives.
- Ensures work is integrated across teams and that the work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. Partners with revenue areas to improve efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and/or control.
- Leads recruitment efforts and manages and develops teams to maximize their collective contributions. Motivates lower-level managers to maximize their contributions and encourage professional growth.
- Oversees the development of policies and processes to ensure the overall success of teams.
- Ensures procedures are synthesized across Wealth Management.
- Manages the function through subordinate managers.
- Contributes to the setting and achievement of functional objectives. Has financial and human resources responsibility for assigned teams and possibly the entire function.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 15 plus years of total work experience with at least 3-5 years in management preferred.
- Experience in securities or financial services preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the nation’s leading wealth managers, BNY Mellon Wealth Management is dedicated to helping individuals, families, planned giving programs, endowments, foundations and other institutions with all of their wealth and investment planning needs. By providing integrated products, services and solutions, we help them capitalize on opportunity while managing risk. Backed by more than two centuries of experience, we understand our clients’ needs and deliver customized strategies to help them reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70174
Job: Wealth Management
Organization: WM Other Services-HR14166
Requisition Number: 1813178