SUBSCRIBE! We love our subs! *** This week, Alex Palumbo, a financial advisor at Ritholtz Wealth Management joins Josh Brown in the purple chairs to …

1. K. F.
    K. F. says:

Awesome. I'm new to the financial industry also. Recently passed my Series 7 & 66 and started w/ Morgan Stanley. Thanks for your insights Alex and best of luck to you and your future endeavors.

2. bryce e
    bryce e says:

He really makes brokerages look bad. Of course there are plenty of bad sales tactics inside of them, but I still apply the “right way” mindset in ours. It helps we are non-captive (we are able to sell products from other companies if they are more competitive)

3. PoweredByPurpose
    PoweredByPurpose says:

Great message. We'd like to use this video as part of our Wealth Advisor Residency at the Bauer College of Business at University of Houston. BTW, we met at Riskalyze in San Antonio, 2018. Keep up the good work.

4. Cody Carlson
    Cody Carlson says:

Huge fan of yours Josh! I’m 25 and would love to be sitting in that chair with you…I have 3yrs of full time trading experience. I’m just like you (even personality wise lol). All about mechanics and technicals. If you ever considered me working with you I’d love you forever hahaha I think I could add a lot of value. Cheers!

5. Ling Lee
    Ling Lee says:

Was going to do CFA but did Masters in real estate investment and CAIA. Now work in Real Estate private equity. Been only 26 can be difficult gaining respect of senior investors with high net wealth. Although main plan is real estate development and building my real estate portfolio up so do not need to rely on my $160k salary.

6. Tyler Austin
    Tyler Austin says:

Hey everyone, I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of busy professionals who want to lose weight a lot easier. 😉

Which is why I have two very simple questions:

1. As busy professionals who want to lose weight, what are the two biggest issues you’re dealing with?

2. Regarding weight loss, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance – looking forward to reading your answers!

7. Just a mustard seed
    Just a mustard seed says:

If any government deserves money from inheritances the soundest & safest investment should only be to the divinely controlled 2020 government of THE KINGDOM OF GOD. At least the whole world would benefit from Gods love, and those responsible for distributing it would be able to sleep soundly at night knowing it would never be used to harm or hurt anybody, it would be the most righteousness thing to do. Even the Lord God I'm sure would look favourably on the founders of his Kingdom of God on earth. A very sound and divine investment for all concerned.
    AS A GIFT l it will allow so much restoration for mankind. Thank you & bless you.
    THEALMIGHTYFATHERGod.com