Let’s get organized! Get your Free Financial Planner Printables NOW with your Pre-Order Bonus: http://clutterbug.me/book Create a budget, track your spending …

1. Jeanine Martin
    Jeanine Martin says:

I'm going back to organizing my finances. I, too, used to have a binder. Somehow I stopped tracking my finances. Well, I am going to setup another binder and use my bill pay from the bank account. I just got out of a financial diaster which almost cost me my home. I got some great tips from the video 🤗🤗🤗🤗

2. Kerri-Mae Ashley
    Kerri-Mae Ashley says:

Love this video! Could you please what method you used to pay off your house so quickly? By the way, I enjoy Dave Ramsey too. We are completely credit card free now, just working on the house and cars. Thanks so much for sharing!

3. Maribeth Whiting
    Maribeth Whiting says:

I'm so glad you did this video!! I'm ashamed to say that being in my late 40's and married for 30 years we still live paycheck to paycheck. You explain things so well and don't talk down to people like some people do and you never make me feel stupid ! So again thank you for doing this and I am sitting down right now and getting my act together by starting this financial planner!!! P.s. I love both of your books!! Can't wait for the next one!!!

4. Angela Rael
    Angela Rael says:

I just found your channel!! You're so inspiring!! Any chance you have a link to your excel budget worksheet? I am so terrible with excel, but would LOVE to be able to track my budget the way you do here! I am just beginning a debt free journey and I am really researching and finding best practices!!! You definitely have so many!! Thank you in advance!!

5. Sonal Sharma
    Sonal Sharma says:

Do u really write passwords labeled n all in front of your file ? It has to be a coded thing not a very easy place to find .. known only to people u want access to .

6. dd13 abc
    dd13 abc says:

could you please share the budget form. do you have it available as an editable form. Thank you for great information..do you have it for sale still

7. Cher Brannon
    Cher Brannon says:

TFS…I learned the hard way and so wish that our schools would teach budgeting and financial management in school. Money management makes or breaks our adult lives (and relationships) if I really wish I had known more when I started out on my own. You are very blessed to have a spouse who "gets it" and who taught you too. Keep up the great work. I simply love your channel! Being a bit late to find you, I just now ordered your 2 books and cant wait to learn more. God Bless!

8. Animalart by Fia
    Animalart by Fia says:

I know I'm late but, this really made me motivated to do a budget for the first time ever. I also had 200 $ that somehow just dissapears every month! xD Time to find out where… Thank you for a great video!